Ran out of steam on Bloodborne and Demon’s Souls and went back to PC games in July.
- Elder Scrolls Online, 7 hours. Wow, whodathunkkit. I found myself intrigued by the Zone Story in Rivenspire enough to keep logging in to go through it. Still haven’t finished it yet though. Now I’m distracted by the Steam backlog.
- Lords of the Fallen, 2 hours. This was my alternate game when my hands hurt from using the controller too much. Sort of lost interest after I stopped with the Souls-like games though. Still want to finish it someday.
- Antichamber, TimeShift, The Lord of the Rings: War in the North, Majesty Gold HD, Life is Feudal: MMO. Games for the Steam Backlog Bonanza. I normally don’t mention games that are less than 1 or 2 hours, but I mention these here for completeness. August is probably going to be a long list of one hour or less games like this.
- Demon’s Souls (PS3), ~14 hours.
- Bloodborne (PS4), ~6 hours.
This page is a static archival copy of what was originally a WordPress post. It was generated from Markdown files with Hugo, a static web site generator. There may be formatting problems that I haven't addressed yet. There may be problems with missing or mangled images that I haven't fixed yet. There may have been comments on the original post, which I have archived, but I haven't quite worked out how to add them to the new site.