October was a slow PC gaming month, partially due to back pain making it hard to sit at in the computer chair to play games, and partially due to a lack of games that interest me right now.
- Guild Wars 2, 7 hours. The big burst of MMORPG activity for the month, where I caught up with the latest Living World episode.
- The Witcher 2, 6 hours. I finished The Witcher 1 last month, so I went and installed the second one. It’s my primary PC game as of this writing. (By which I mean I play like an hour a week as my back allows hehe.)
- Bless Online, 1 hour. My first look at the game. Haven’t had a chance to return.
- 7 Days To Die, 1 hour. I pull this game out now and then when I can’t think of anything else to play.
- MapleStory2, 1 hour. Rounding up a bit here, from my first look. I actually launched it a couple more times to try it again, but the load time is so long that I get distracted before it’s playable.
On the other hand, it’s been an outrageously active PlayStation 4 gaming month:
- The Last Of Us (Remastered), at least 10 hours.
- Horizon Zero Dawn, at least 5 hours.
Well, it’s pretty active for me. Unfortunately I have no way to record how long I play PS4 games. Those numbers are how much video I recorded in October. Unfortunately for every hour I play a PS4 game, I need about a day of recovery time for my thumb.
This page is a static archival copy of what was originally a WordPress post. It was generated from Markdown files with Hugo, a static web site generator. There may be formatting problems that I haven't addressed yet. There may be problems with missing or mangled images that I haven't fixed yet. There may have been comments on the original post, which I have archived, but I haven't quite worked out how to add them to the new site.