First, just the month of December, though I hardly need ManicTime to tell me this:
- RimWorld, 142 hours. The final tally changed right up to the end of the final day. Incidentally, as I look at the blah screenshot of RimWorld up there, I should say that I never found the game the slightest bit interesting from looking at other people’s screenshots or descriptions. It was only when I watched someone *actually playing* the game that it became fascinating.
No other games have been played on my PC or Playstation 4 in December.
Total Games Played in 2018
Here is some historical perspective (I’m starting to turn into Wilhelm here):
And now, the top 20 games of 2018, a year, it turns out, in which I did not play very many games, reflecting both my personal view that PC games were not terribly interesting this year, and some significant stretches of time when health issues prevented me from using a computer much:
- RimWorld, 142 hours.
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance, 108 hours.
- Fallout 4, 80 hours.
- Secret World Legends, 72 hours.
- Dark Souls Remastered, 66 hours.
- World of Warcraft, 48 hours.
- Final Fantasy XIV, 47 hours.
- Elder Scrolls Online, 43 hours.
- RIFT Prime, 42 hours.
- The Witcher (Extended Edition), 39 hours.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, 25 hours.
- RIFT Live, 20 hours.
- Guild Wars 2, 15 hours.
- BioShock Remastered, 14 hours.
- Fortnite Battle Royale, 11 hours.
- ARK, 10 hours.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, 9 hours.
- Neverwinter Nights 2, 9 hours.
- Telltale’s The Walking Dead, Season 2, 9 hours.
- Dark Souls III, 9 hours.
Honorable mention to the following Playstation 4 titles played, in no particular order or ranking because I don’t know how to track time played in PS4 games:
- The Last Of Us Remastered
- Horizon Zero Dawn
Another honorable mention to the following Playstation 3 title played for a couple weeks as well:
- Demon’s Souls