March was an odd month, both in gaming and life. Even the weather was weird. March doesn’t usually feel like the dead of winter where I live.
- Secret World Legends - 57 hours
- RIFT Prime (and RIFT) - 48 hours*
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance - 38 hours
- Project: Gorgon - 11 hours**
- EverQuest - 8 hours
- Final Fantasy XIV - 3 hours
- Guild Wars 2 - 3 hours
- Black Desert Online - 2 hours
- Life is Strange - 2 hours
* ManicTime seems to have difficulty distinguishing between RIFT and RIFT Prime, so I’m not entirely sure how much time was in RIFT and how much was in Prime. I don’t think I spent more than a few hours in RIFT Normal, though.
** Project: Gorgon is known as “WindowsPlayer” to ManicTime.
This page is a static archival copy of what was originally a WordPress post. It was generated from Markdown files with Hugo, a static web site generator. There may be formatting problems that I haven't addressed yet. There may be problems with missing or mangled images that I haven't fixed yet. There may have been comments on the original post, which I have archived, but I haven't quite worked out how to add them to the new site.