Saw this on MMORPG.com: The Best MMOs of 2013… So Far.
7. Darkfall: Unholy Wars. Haven’t seen it. Not going to look at it.
6. Age of Wushu. Really? Seriously? It doesn’t even have invert mouse!
5. The Secret World. Yes, but it should be in the top 3.
4. Star Wars: The Old Republic. Maybe, possibly.
3. Neverwinter. It’s not bad, but I’m not prepared to put it at #3.
2. EVE Online. No. I’m sorry, but no.
1. Guild Wars 2. I’m down with that.
I can’t help but wonder where is Rift and TERA?? Rift may not be #1 but I would sure put it in the Top 5. And TERA should definitely be there too.
This is my Top 5 right now.
5. Neverwinter. Probably doesn’t deserve #5, but I think it has a lot of potential.
4. TERA. Quirky Asian faire, but fun combat.
3. The Secret World. Quirky, but high quality and very immersive.
2. Rift. I haven’t played it in a while, but it’s the most evolved form of the WoW style.
1. Guild Wars 2. Setting the bar for innovation in MMOs right now.